Discussion: Newl lump on arm. (outside upper arm)Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 40 of 47  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
merkelcellcancer
merkelcellcancer
20. RE: small lump on my upper outter arm and parotid gland....
May 21 2007, 5:31 AM EDT | Post edited: May 21 2007, 5:31 AM EDT
I would suggest that you need to see your primary care doctor and ask to have this looked at. It may be a small fatty cyst, or another issue.

I am a survivor of Merkel Cell Cancer. This is a rare cancer that need to be considered. A biopsy can be used to screen for this cancer. When caught very early this is treatable.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/merkelcell?hl=en

George
3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
21. RE: Newl lump on arm. (outside upper arm)
Dec 18 2007, 3:17 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 18 2007, 3:17 PM EST
"I'm replying because two days ago I found a pea sized lump on my bicep. The area around the lump is bruised but I know I did not hurt myself. I'd be interested to know what your doctor says. It does not hurt to touch but it does hurt to palpate."
i have this too
10  out of 13 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
22. RE: small lump on my upper outter arm and parotid gland....
Jan 31 2008, 12:30 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 31 2008, 12:30 AM EST
"Hi, Iabout two weeks ago I noticed a small bump smaller than a pea on my parotid gland and it hasn't disappeared yet. It doesn't cause me any problems but I am really worried about it. I also have noticed I have a small bump on my upper outter arm and it is slightly raised like a pimple but it isn't....I believe ithas been there for quite some time and hasn't caused me any trouble either.....I am going to go get it checked out by a doctor asap but I was wondering what everyone elses' thoughts were....thanks"
Your a bunch of stupid hypocon's, stop scaring people.. its not cancer you idiots, i had 1, its either an acumelation of fat cells which can be removed in surgery or its an bacterial infection which can be treated with anti-biotics.. it happens to body builders
15  out of 19 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
23. RE: small lump on my upper outter arm and parotid gland....
Feb 25 2008, 9:39 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 25 2008, 9:39 AM EST
thank you! I have one as well and it just popped up within a days time, and looks like a bruise too. I figured cancer does not do like this so i figured it was like a trama bruise or something because i popped a pimple on my arm and the next day it was there. Hope this may help anyone else. 4  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
24. RE: Newl lump on arm. (outside upper arm)
Feb 25 2008, 9:41 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 25 2008, 9:41 AM EST
i also have this. Did you happen to pop a pimple or something in that exact same place. That is what i did and the next day the knot was there like a bruise as well. Any help would be great. 3  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
25. RE: Newl lump on arm. (outside upper arm)
Feb 25 2008, 11:05 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 25 2008, 11:05 AM EST
ok that is great, but will you fund me to go to the doctor.? 4  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
26. RE: Newl lump on arm. (outside upper arm)
Mar 15 2008, 6:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 15 2008, 6:41 PM EDT
"have lump backside of upper arm, probably grape size, has been there for awhile.
its not bothersome but recently noticed a smaller lump a few inches away by accident.
neither hurt, what could it be??
"
I too have a lump I just found and a smaller one a few inches away, the DR. seems concerned
3  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
27. RE: Newl lump on arm. (outside upper arm)
Apr 27 2008, 1:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 27 2008, 1:38 PM EDT
Does anyone have an outcome to these lumps? I have found 2 on my forearm, one on my upper arm and several tender ones on a leg. I don't think cancerous lumps would all appear in different limbs at the same time but as I am in my late fifties with a family history of cancer in the female line I am obviously worried. 14  out of 17 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
28. RE: Newl lump on arm. (outside upper arm)
May 7 2008, 6:42 PM EDT | Post edited: May 7 2008, 6:42 PM EDT
"have lump backside of upper arm, probably grape size, has been there for awhile.
its not bothersome but recently noticed a smaller lump a few inches away by accident.
neither hurt, what could it be??
"
I have the same thing only my grape size lump is in the inside of my upper arm and a small one next to it. I haven't seen a doctor yet, I am not sure who to go to. you?
4  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
29. RE: Newl lump on arm. (outside upper arm)
May 8 2008, 9:37 PM EDT | Post edited: May 8 2008, 9:37 PM EDT
this is my problem exactly and I ahve had it over six months since the summer when I got the insect bites thereon my arm but I went to the doctor this week and he said it was a fatty lump only 5  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
30. RE: Newl lump on arm. (outside upper arm)
May 19 2008, 2:12 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2008, 2:12 PM EDT
i got a lump on my arm it is likeit feels like a bone but it looks like a bruise but a bump and i am really worried what could it be 3  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
31. RE: Newl lump on arm. (outside upper arm)
May 25 2008, 6:52 PM EDT | Post edited: May 25 2008, 6:52 PM EDT
"I was diagnosed 3 years ago with a myxoid liposarcoma in my left thigh. I had a radical surgery ot hae it removed, so far, so good.

I recently found a small lump on my upper, outer arm about a month ago. It was only the size of a small pea but has gotten to be grape size and for some reason, my untire upper arm in now bruised and painful to the touch. I have an appointment this Tuesday to have it looked at.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this before. Thanks. I can't find much info on the net concerning this."
Hi. I'm Liza from the Phils. Just viewed your case & want to help and share with you a natural supplement called transfer factor, immune modulator, booster and balancer. Please visit www.4life.com for more info about the products. If your interested, I suggest you take TRANSFER FACTOR ADVANCE, PLUS & RIOVIDA (JUICE WITH ANTIOXIDANT). Those three are very effective and safe without overdose for cancer patients and other diseases. Please try and you can never go wrong with TF. Except if the cancer has spread to diff. organs of the body, its hard to cure. But a person can still try TF if that's the case because no one can tell when will someone die. Only God knows our future. Thanks and God Bless. By the way you can contact me by sending email at lizzybeth.2007@yahoo.com.ph. Your new friend, Liza. You
1  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
32. Low Alergen Floor, Hardwood Flooring.
May 25 2008, 7:46 PM EDT | Post edited: May 25 2008, 7:46 PM EDT
<a href="http://www.janesville-tile-hardwood-flooring-install-sand-finishing-repair.info/">http://www.janesville-tile-hardwood-flooring-install-sand-finishing-repair.info/</a> 0  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
33. I have a lump!
Jun 22 2008, 8:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 22 2008, 8:31 AM EDT
"this is my problem exactly and I ahve had it over six months since the summer when I got the insect bites thereon my arm but I went to the doctor this week and he said it was a fatty lump only"
I have a lump on my lower arm. I got an insect bite a few cm. away from it. My mom says its nothing, but I'm worried. I think I should see a doctor...
3  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
34. RE: Newl lump on arm. (outside upper arm)
Jun 22 2008, 8:34 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 22 2008, 8:34 AM EDT
I have a grape sized lump on my lower arm. I'm worried about it. It hurts mildly when pressed on. My mom says its just a misquito bite, but I have another bug bite centimeters away from it! Should I see a doctor... 3  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
35. RE: small lump on my Bicep
Jun 22 2008, 8:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 22 2008, 8:49 AM EDT
I have a lump, too. Only mine is on my lower arm and hurts a little when I press on it. I have a misquito bite a few centimeters below it. My dad says its just another bug bite. [Sniffle] My mom just died from breast cancer and I have a lot of my mom's genes. I'm soooo worried! Should I have it checked by a doctor?... 0  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
f4xsurvivor
f4xsurvivor
36. RE: Newl lump on arm. (outside upper arm)
Jun 22 2008, 5:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 22 2008, 5:00 PM EDT
Hi, my name is Karen. I am a “FOUR-TIME CANCER SURVIVOR OF CERVICAL, COLON, LIVER AND RECTAL CANCER”. I am writing this asking you to help me get my story out to the world, so that in return there will be millions of people who find Comfort, Healing and HOPE. I would love to share with you how I went from despair to joy. Our bodies are miraculous!! It's amazing how much abuse, pain, surgery, poking and prodding that a body can endure. Mine has come through 14 different surgeries in just the last 14 years.
At the age of 25, I was diagnosed with cervical cancer. At 32, I was diagnosed with a Vertebral Artery Dissection in the brain. In June of 2001, at 38, I was once again diagnosed with Cancer. This time of the Colon, I prayed for God to get me through this and once again he delivered me. He wasn’t finished with me yet, so in February 2002, at 39, I was diagnosed with Cancer of the Liver. Before going into surgery for the Cancer of the Liver, the doctors told me to get my affairs in order because I probably wouldn’t make it through this time. I told them that they weren’t God, and that he would decide when it was time for me to go. Little did I know that He had more in store for me, In June of 2003, at 40, I was diagnosed with Rectal Cancer. They told me I would have a permanent colostomy and basically not much of a life. They wanted me to go to counseling, but God wanted me to be the counselor.
In conclusion, I just want to sing and share my testimony with the world. My prayer is that my book will be a blessing to you and your loved ones. It has been very healing for me to write. I look forward to sharing my whole story with you in my book: One Woman’s Story: How I Survived Cervical, Colon, Liver and Rectal Cancer. Please feel free to visit my website at www.4xcancersurvivor.com.
Karen
www.4xcancersurvivor.com
fourxsurvivor@yahoo.com

8  out of 12 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
37. RE: Newl lump on arm. (outside upper arm)
Jun 23 2008, 4:11 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 23 2008, 4:11 AM EDT
I have a lump on my arm. It hurts a lot when I press on it or scratch it. My dad says its just a bug bite. [Sniffle] My mom just died from breast cancer. I have a lot of her genes, so I'm worried it might be some sort of cancer. Is it just another bug bite, or is it cancer? Please help me!
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Godslove03
Godslove03
38. RE: Newl lump on arm. (outside upper arm)
Jul 15 2008, 9:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 15 2008, 9:47 AM EDT
"I have the same thing. I ask myself did I bump into something? I don't think so. I noticed it yesterday and today it is clearly worse. I don't se any bruise at all, it hurts when I touch it and itches when I don't."
I just found the exact same thing 2 days ago. I had an itch on my arm & went to scratch & I found a pea sized lump? It turned a lil purplr around it that day but now it's a lil pink around it. It also hurts when pressed on. I'm worried and do not have money to go to my DR until the 1st. Anyone find anything out about this yet? Thanks...
0  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
f4xsurvivor
f4xsurvivor
39. RE: Newl lump on arm. (outside upper arm)
Jul 25 2008, 6:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 25 2008, 6:43 PM EDT
Hi, my name is Karen. I am a “FOUR-TIME SURVIVOR OF CERVICAL, COLON, LIVER AND RECTAL CANCER”. I am writing this asking you to help me get my story out to the world, so that in return there will be millions of people who find Comfort, Healing and HOPE. I would love to share with you how I went from despair to joy.
Our bodies are miraculous! Mine has come through 14 different surgeries in just the last 14 years.
Walk with me as I share my journey through this incredible ordeal. It has taken a lot of personal development on my part to get me through the trauma. My story could possibly be your story. There are probably many things that we have in common, you just haven't written yours down yet.
At the age of 25, I was diagnosed with cervical cancer. At 32, I was diagnosed with a Vertebral Artery Dissection in the brain. In June of 2001, at 38, I was once again diagnosed with Cancer. This time of the Colon, I prayed for God to get me through this and once again he delivered me. He wasn’t finished with me yet, so in February 2002, at 39, I was diagnosed with Cancer of the Liver. I told God that I would bear the load if only I could touch one person. He allowed me to touch more than one; he has allowed me to touch thousands. Before going into surgery for the Cancer of the Liver, the doctors told me to get my affairs in order because I probably wouldn’t make it through this time. I told them that they weren’t God, and that he would decide when it was time for me to go. Little did I know that He had more in store for me. In June of 2003, at 40, I was diagnosed with Rectal Cancer.
In conclusion, I look forward to sharing my story with you in my book: One Woman’s Story: How I Survived Cervical, Colon, Liver and Rectal Cancer. Please feel free to visit my website at www.4xcancersurvivor.com.

In His Grip,
Karen
www.4xcancersurvivor.com
www.cookielee.biz/karenshilling
fourxsurvivor@yahoo.com
3  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next